Friday, February 19, 2010

Leap Fearlessly

Kindle by Amazon.com

I made it to the gym again this week! Thank goodness! I even went at the end of a really bad day. Believe me, it was extremely difficult to do it, but somehow I made myself go and I did it. I'm working on building myself back up to running. I didn't want to just jump right back into running after missing my workouts for a couple of weeks. So I've been walking and building back up. I think today is the day I'm going to start back on my 90/60 running again. I was already running longer than I was walking and I set myself back. No, I can' think of it that way. Any move is a move forward.

I'm having lunch at my desk, a cup of Progresso Light chicken soup. I'm going to resist the Girl Scout cookies that are sitting on my desk right now and I'm going to eat an Adkins peanut butter fudge crisp instead of the very delicious peanut butter patties that are calling my name. Yes, this peanut butter fudge crisp is just as delicious! Yum!!

I've included a picture of the Kindle for y'all to check out. I'm sure most of you have seen it before or may even have one. These are really popular and so are the Sony Readers. I am moving forward with my plan and I have a lunch meeting with my prospective editor next week. She's my former journalism teacher from high school and she's retired now. She's agreed to take a look at a couple of pages for me and to give me some feedback. Then she'll decide if she can do the editing and we'll go from there. I'm scared and excited all at the same time.

I keep telling myself to Leap Fearlessly. I'm scared to make big changes, but I have to do it. Now is the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment