Monday, December 21, 2009

Quick Update from this Latina Now-Runner


Image from jokesy.com.

I am at three weeks of regular exercise! I have gone to the gym or walked in my neighborhood on average 3 times a week. My running is getting better and there are actually times when I run 90 seconds instead of 60. That is HUGE for me! If you read my earlier blog about running you'll know what I mean.

So on to Week 4! What is it that I always hear about creating a habit? It takes 4 weeks of doing something to make it a habit? Well, I'm almost there! And I survived the weekend of my mother-in-law's menudo without getting completely out of hand.

Now I need to work on other areas of my life to get myself back on-line. I've been lagging in some important areas and I need to get back with the program. I need to create a perfect balance of all things spiritual and physical. It's a challenge, but I believe it can be done.

1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo that is great and keep it up! I always like to run on holiday mornings to get rid of guilt from eating later :)

    ReplyDelete