Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Found the Ten Pounds I've Gained

Today I was motivated to work out extra hard despite the crick in my neck. I had plenty of motivation in the form of pictures! Pictures do not lie and no, I am not posting the picture here.

I met my husband for lunch and I was looking at pictures he took of me last night after our Memorial meeting. (the Memorial of Jesus' death) I found the 10 pounds I've gained! They were all in my face and in my arms. It's amazing what a difference 10 pounds can make.

So today when I went to th gym I stayed on the treadmill an extra 15 minutes to work off this fat. I needed it and I need to do it again on Friday.

So that's that.

1 comment:

  1. I found my extra pounds (more than 10) in the Spring Break pictures from last month. Pictures don't lie - but mirrors do!

    ReplyDelete